Quality Offset Printing at Affordable Prices
Union Press Printing has built its reputation over the last 80 years on its capabilities as a commercial sheet-fed printer. Over the years, while the scope of our services has grown, our sheet-fed operation remains at the top of its field.
What are the Advantages of Offset Printing:
- Large quantities can be printed cost-effectively
- The more you print, the cheaper the price per piece
- A large variety of paper types with custom finishes can be used
- Special custom inks such as metallic and Pantone colors are available
- Highest possible printing quality, with greater detail and color fidelity
Offset printing is a commonly used printing technique in which the inked image is transferred (or “offset“) from a plate to a rubber blanket, then to the printing surface.
Offset printing: 1875
Dot matrix printing: 1925
Laser printing: 1969
Inkjet printing: 1950